FREE ENTRY, suggested donation £5
People’s History Museum
Manchester M3 3ER
0161 838 9190
Museum & shop:
– Open: Wed to Sun, 10.00am to 4.00pm
– Closed: Mon and Tues (term time)
Labour History Archive & Study Centre:
– Open: Wed to Fri, 10.00am to 4.00pm (lunchtime closure 12.00pm to 1.00pm)
– Closed: Mon, Tues, weekends and all English bank holidays.
Open Kitchen Cafe & Bar:
– Mon to Fri, 8.00am to 4.00pm
– Sat & Sun, 10.00am to 4.00pm
Bookings: 07707 974 774
Lates: After hours events, onsite or online
We tell the story of the past, present and future of democracy in Britain. The right to vote, time to rest, fair pay – what has led to the freedoms we have today and what still needs to be done for a better future?
At PHM, learn about, be inspired by and get involved in ideas worth fighting for; ideas such as equality, social justice, co-operation, and a fair world for all.
Our 2021-22 programme puts a spotlight on the theme of Migration.
Director Katy Ashton shares why, as the national museum of democracy, the museum’s collections and our work have never been as relevant or resonant as they are today.